The Honeymoon! Sea World and Disneyland!
This was my very first time at Disneyland and I was soooooo excited!! We got welcomes and congratulations all day from the First time and Honeymoon buttons we were wearing, proving that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth!
Andrew always teases me about how I have all of these traditions. Well here is proof that Andrew has them too. He always has to have the frozen strawberry lemonade and the churros from Disneyland and I am 100% ok with it!
Look who we saw!!!!
"F" for Firkins!
It just happened that we were at Disneyland the same time Andrew's family was there for Jon's last big hurrah before his mission. They were purposefully avoiding us, but we did happen to run into them on our way to California Screamin' (This is Ava. My cute cute niece (at 6 months old).
After we ran into his family we ended up going to the Aladdin show with them and I went on the Tower of Terror with Uncle Bill, Adam, and Jon. Just a little scary!
Here are some shots from the rides we went on! So fun!
We loved being at Disneyland together! Plus I got the best tour guide ever!
This was our awesome rental car...It was an upgrade. Andrew was so excited about it....He felt so manly :-)
Sea World!!
Careful, I bite.
After we ran into his family we ended up going to the Aladdin show with them and I went on the Tower of Terror with Uncle Bill, Adam, and Jon. Just a little scary!
Here are some shots from the rides we went on! So fun!
We loved being at Disneyland together! Plus I got the best tour guide ever!
This was our awesome rental car...It was an upgrade. Andrew was so excited about it....He felt so manly :-)
Sea World!!
Careful, I bite.
Free Willy!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment