July 25, 2009.
I was invited to "hang out" with Paul and Kristi Root and their friend Andrew Firkins (I'd never met him before, but Andrew knew exactly who I was...Stalker, jk). Little did I know Andrew had this grand plan even before we met. We "hung out" that whole week playing games, swimming and what not. One of the nights we had gone swimming with everyone and had a bonfire afterwards. We sat around the fire telling ghost stories among other things. Eventually everyone left until it was just Andrew and I. We stayed up talking until 3:30 in the morning! When he was walking me out to my car I was thinking I REALLY want him to ask me on a date. Just my luck! He did!
August 1, 2009.
Andrew came and picked me up at my parents house to go on our date. That was the first time that I met his first love, Molly. Yep thats right, Molly the Mazda. I thought that was the weirdest but funniest thing ever! Who names their car?? Well shortly after that Andrew gave my car a name, Max the Maxima. Max and Molly. Sounds like it was meant to be. Anyway, we first went to Wahooz fun center and played a little laser tag. Unfortunately we were on the same team so he didn't get to see my competitive side...I'll admit it, and he will too that it was kind of the lame part of the date. But don't worry it gets better. We went to Olive Garden which is one of my FAVORITE restaurants. Mmmmmmm! After that we went to Ann Morrison park. It was the most simple part of our date but the best part to me. We sat on a blanket under one of the big trees in the park, played card games and talked for hours. While on the date I noticed so many things that set him apart from the other people I had gone on dates with. He was kind, funny, easy to talk to, and not to mention a complete gentleman. Eventually the date had to end. He walked me to my door and we may have had our first kiss...Then is walked away and choked on a bug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment